The Happiest Blog On Earth

A journal of my 2nd half century. From the midwestern State of Wisconsin, all the way to the Monterey Bay. This week, I'll get in the car and head West. If you want to come along, you'll need your pillow and a flashlight.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

How to save America

Example Example Example

If we erected statues to all of our heroes, each and every town in America could have one.
In Illinois, Chester has Popeye; Metropolis has Superman.
Some people consider George Bush a hero. Now that, is a fantasy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always Cheney. How was Memphis? (other than bad cell phone coverage) xoxoxoxoxJ

8:18 AM  
Blogger KH said...

Hi there! Your blog is great! I like the format.
Once I get a digital camera I too must add this to my blog.

Perhaps superficialy, I sense a small degree of similarity in our outlooks, from what I have read. I have been thinking I need to follow your example and go on my own voyage of self discovery. What I will find, I have no idea but I could be worth it. I will promise myself that if I am made single, I will definately shoot off for 3-4 weeks somewhere just to get my head straight.

Please pop back from time to time, I do get an enormous sense of encouragement from peoples positive feed back. I will do the same.

Keep well and good luck, Brett

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home