The Happiest Blog On Earth

A journal of my 2nd half century. From the midwestern State of Wisconsin, all the way to the Monterey Bay. This week, I'll get in the car and head West. If you want to come along, you'll need your pillow and a flashlight.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Help!

Example
I love the idea of somebody swooping in and coming to the rescue, but you and I know that ain't gonna happen. In the Batcave, a supercomputer analyzes the situation and spits out a real good solution. My solution is only based on instinct. My instinct tells me, "be a good man, love life, honor the ones you love". My idea of rescue now includes, me first. I think I'll give that a try, because the other way, didn't work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home