The Happiest Blog On Earth

A journal of my 2nd half century. From the midwestern State of Wisconsin, all the way to the Monterey Bay. This week, I'll get in the car and head West. If you want to come along, you'll need your pillow and a flashlight.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Snakeoil

Since no one is reading this blog anyway, I'm considering selling ad space on it. The possibilities are limitless. Google AdSense offers to place ads and pay me. Whoohoo!
My inclination is that if I creatively pick and choose and limit the ads,
I could build something of interest.
My common sense tells me that Google will place boring, craptastic ads that will turn off all zero of my readers.
What do you think, nobody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home