The Happiest Blog On Earth

A journal of my 2nd half century. From the midwestern State of Wisconsin, all the way to the Monterey Bay. This week, I'll get in the car and head West. If you want to come along, you'll need your pillow and a flashlight.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Like, totally happy...

You'll never guess what happened to me. It shook me to my bones. It could happen to you too.
Yes. You.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I will be soon.
Meanwhile I'm getting ready to leave home, again actually. The first time I left was long ago. I was 18.
I am much older now. I didn't realize back then that you could play out your life, then rewind it and do it all over again.
The only drawback is, you have to make sure you learn to let go. If you don't, it will really hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home