The Happiest Blog On Earth

A journal of my 2nd half century. From the midwestern State of Wisconsin, all the way to the Monterey Bay. This week, I'll get in the car and head West. If you want to come along, you'll need your pillow and a flashlight.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Significance of 42/24

With all the recent sunspot activity going on lately, you'd think that we'd all be looking to the skies. Not me.
Example Example Example Example
If Chicken Little is right and the sky is falling, then I need to tend to all my unfinished business. I'm caught up in locating my own place on this world.
I am present and accounted for.
For me a number like 42 turns upside down and backwards over and over again. I see it everywhere and I have for years.
The 2 in my life share a birthday on 2/24. On that day I was with them in spirit from thousands of miles away.
Liittle H asks me,
"Daddy when will you come home?" and I can only say... soon. This week I'll leave Wisconsin and start the roundabout drive across America.
A huge storm began today and the snow is starting to accumulate. Last week the same rain was falling on H in California. When the sun came out again, all was forgotten and she became a 3 year old.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

refinance

9:07 AM  
Blogger jeffreyJack said...

and...

10:50 PM  
Blogger jeffreyJack said...

certainly

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home